1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sarkozy: French press should taken a lesson from Judith Miller

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PeteyPirate, May 13, 2008.

1. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

By all means, Guy, point me in the direction of said conversation. Surely it's not in the contents of this thread.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

He'll never do it. Even when faced with unyielding evidence, he'll deny it. The sun does indeed rise in the east.

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

And you can both piss off.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I wish the hot chick had won instead of Sarkozy.
    I'm also a fan of French news reader, Melissa Theuriau

[​IMG]

She's delightful but be careful with the google image search. A NSFW image leads the pack, but that just makes her more delightful.
    Sometimes I watch her on the interweb, just to catch a break from the slobbering pack of maroons and whackjobs that populate American cable news.
    I don't understand a damn word she says, but that doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

More than a page before this happened? The fail is strong in us.

6. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

As I thought, you're a clown. I asked for evidence; you'd given your general opinion about the United States' influence on overseas elections. You didn't address how Brown or Zapatero fit into the big shift to the right that you erroneously heralded (because they don't). You're a one-trick pony, a provocateur with nothing to say.

7. Guy_Incognito

I quoted where we had the conversation about Brown - look a third time. I will admit that I was wrong on Spain - mixed it up. And will continue to invite you to piss off, continuing the conversation where you took it.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Less vitriol, more Melissa. :)

9. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Yeah, you had a quote from Brown saying the kind of boilerplate thing that a new British PM is supposed to say. There's nothing any rational person could extrapolate from those quotes that would suggest he's all of a sudden pro-Bush. Your initial premise in this thread is absurd and indefensible. Deal with it.

10. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Good Lord that woman is beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She's OK for a freedom-hating Frenchie.

12. Guy_Incognito

You really struggle with reading comprehension. Start by looking more carefully at my original statement, then seek the bolded parts of my response to you. Or just stop already. Our entire conversation is built on you either being unable to read the thread or choosing not to, and then being a jerk about what you aren't following. Frankly, it's getting pretty annoying. If you think I'm wrong, I can live with that.

Draft saved Draft deleted