1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sarah Palin - Kate Gosselin camping trip

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cranberry, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Maybe not, LOL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/09/sarah-palin-breast-implan_n_606596.html

2. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I'd pay a pay-per-view fee to see that happen.

Maybe take her to Cleveland and go to that Polish restaurant with the guy in the weird sweater again?

Too bad Tony couldn't take her to talk to Harvey Pekar like he did in his previous episode. That would have been the greatest five minutes inTV history.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Not better than this five minutes:

4. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I don't know. Imagine her in this setting.

5. Dick Whitman

The best one, I forgot about, was when she said that John McCain was for more regulation consistently, and then told Katie Couric she would look up examples and get back to her:

6. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

She's also a sham

7. Dick Whitman

"I read most of them, again, with a great appreciation for the press, for the media."

"Which of them, specifically?"

"All of 'em. Any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years. I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news."

8. cortez

cortez Member

I love this thread.

9. Dick Whitman

"What the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up the economy– Helping the — Oh, it’s got to be about job creation too. Shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americas.

"And trade we’ve got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive scary thing. But 1 in 5 jobs being created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation.

"This bailout is a part of that."

Draft saved Draft deleted