1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sarah Palin: I'm Not Getting Divorced

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Aug 1, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's exactly what I was getting at! :D

2. gutenberg

gutenberg Guest

Classic! Great comment!

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

It would not shock me at all to find out her peeps planted this story.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

After reading the Esquire piece at Todd Palin a few months back, I was struck by how different the two of them are. I know opposites attract, and that Alaska's a small-population state. Still, that they wound up married given their personalities is kind of astounding.

5. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

It's just not fair to The Troops to write lies about poor Sarah.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Luggy since McCain introduced us all to Sarah Palin you have been posting every rumor and innuendo available. Thanks for staying on top of this and keeping us up to date.

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin's lawyer threatened to serve a blogger with libel papers at the kindergarten where he works for writing a post saying the former Alaska governor was getting divorced.

Palin's lawyer, Thomas Van Flein, wrote a letter to the blogger, asking "if you want to be served with the summons and complaint at the kindergarten where you assist or at your residence."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/02/palin-lawyer-threatens-to_n_249506.html

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

See! Not all bloggers work out of their basements.

9. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Well, actually, that kindergarten class is held in a basement.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Bra-fucking-vo!

11. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

As for Sarah Palin, it just goes to show that you don't have to be blonde to be an airhead. I don't see how anyone can perceive her as a serious presidential candidate in 2012. Does anyone remember when she said during the campaign that she was looking forward to helping the Senate set policy? Guess she never read the Constitution.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

After we learned that Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office with his pants around his ankles, I did not consider him a serious candidate any longer.

Now here is a serious Presidential candidate:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted