1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sarah Connor Chronicles

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BRoth, Jan 13, 2008.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I disagree. It was their way of saying, yes, we know that Terminator 3 was an abomination and made it so that the events of T2, the best movie in the series (yes, it was better than the original), were completely meaningless, so we're going act as if Terminator 3 never happened. So there.

I missed the opening of last night's show (and it wasn't up on Fox.com last I checked ... fuckers), but I mostly enjoyed it. It didn't blow me away like I had hoped, but it was decent.

I will say, I wondered how much mileage they'll be able to get out of it.

2. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

and Tess from "The 4400".

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That last part is what always bugged me about the entire series. Also, why go back to sending regular Terminators instead of sending another liquid metal one?

And what the hell was up with Sarah Connor staring into the kid's camera phone, letting him get a nice, long shot of her? Doesn't fit with the character at all that she would be that stupid.

Too many plot holes already, and it was just the first episode. I'll still give it a few more episodes, but not a promising beginning.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

In fairness, she just traveled through time for the first time. She was disoriented. John was just following the hot, naked robot, as any teenage boy would do. :D

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I wasn't nuts about watching it, but I did see the first ten minutes of it, solely to get a closer look at the actress playing Sarah Connor.

She's not bad looking.

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I liked Terminator 3.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

tight butts drive me nuts.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I thought it was an epic waste of money.

I'm not a big sci-fi guy at all, but I really liked T2. T3 blew.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

For me, I prefer them over great big butts.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

to be honest, i prefer ass.

12. BRoth

BRoth Member

I didn't hate Terminator 3, mostly because I didn't expect to enjoy it.

However, I won't give up on the series all together because there's another one coming (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/) and Christian Bale is signed on as John Connor. Not since Reign of Fire have I questioned anything Bale's done, so I have to assume it won't suck completely.

Draft saved Draft deleted