1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Santa?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Like there aren't more ridiculous, stupid threads than this? Relax, have a little fun.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Darn, not at all what I wanted expected regarding the pantyhose story. :-\

3. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

These threads are fun. if you're not a fan, you don't need to post in them ... regardless of which poster started the thread.

Flash, thanks for the link to last year's thread! I wasn't around SJ last December, so I missed it -- such cute stories. And I was thinking the same "I'll have to remember some of these if I choose to breed" comment before I saw you posted. it. ;D

So alike, we are...

4. Flash

Flash Guest

By continually jumping all over one guy because he may or may not be a reincarnation of someone else?

No thanks.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Truly frightening, my darling. :D

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

They're all reincarnations of Sandy.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh Sandy, baby, someday
    When high school is done
    Somehow someway
    Our two worlds will be one

8. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

The pantyhose story was great! Not only that, but I also found out when AA stopped believing. I never knew that.

I remember AA talking to me about it and trying to let me know that he didn't believe anymore. We were talking vaguely about it, as if we didn't really want to say the words out loud. Like lightening was going to strike us or something. I remember telling him to whisper so that mom doesn't know we know!

I figured it out when I saw the presents in the cart that later ended up under the tree with tags from Santa.

9. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

You're a mean one, Flash the Grinch

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Uh remember I was one of the ones poking fun at this. Flash was the one who had a problem with it.

11. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

So you didn't read her posts, I see.

Problem lies not with the thread but with the people mocking it just because drip posted it, far as I can tell.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Don't like the guy? Don't post in his threads, instead of acting like you're 12 and harassing him.

Draft saved Draft deleted