1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Santa groped by Sandrama

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Dec 18, 2007.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

You can't make that name up. I wonder what she wants for Christmas? Also, how many 33-year-old women are standing in the line to talk to Santa?

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This Thread is Worthless Without I Saw Mommy Groping Santa Claus Lyrics

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Sandrama was just confused by the comments about Santa's magic sack.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

She should have waited until he hit the food court for his lunch break:

[​IMG]

Fuck me Santa fuck me Santa...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

She wanted to check out his candy cane

6. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

She says she's innocent: http://www.newstimes.com/latestnews/ci_7751062

DANBURY -- The woman accused of groping Santa at the Danbury Fair mall denies she even sat on the man's lap.

"I don't know what's going on. I don't know if he was confused, it was a false report," Sandrama Lamy, 33, said this morning.

Lamy said she was window shopping at the mall Saturday with a friend when she decided to get a picture with a man playing Santa Claus.

A woman -- apparently working with the mall Santa -- made a comment after the picture was snapped, Lamy said.

"I did not sit on his lap. A woman there said 'Be careful, that's my husband.' I said 'What does that have to do with the picture?'" Lamy said. "That's all I said, and I left."

"A couple of hours later," security officers stopped Lamy, who was still in the mall.

Lamy said she worked as a sales associate in a retail store at the mall for nine years, but is currently out of work due to an injury.

"Why would I do this? There were so many people there. If he (Santa) needed a few extra bucks I would have given it to him," Lamy said. "I've never been involved in a crime or anything. This is shocking to me."

Lamy said she paid for her photo with Santa, but declined to share it with The News-Times. :mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted