1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Santa can be one creepy guy, can't he?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Could be MUCH worse.
    [​IMG]

BTW, link at the bottom of that first website goes to Sun Sentinel's archive of 230-some-odd bad Santa pics. Buncha yowlin' kids.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/holiday/sfl-scaredofsanta-ugc,0,7181908.ugcphotogallery

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Is the economy so bad that even The King has had to take a second job as a mall santa?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

So I just got the costume last night for today's Christmas party and just got it home and tried it on (I work the night shift) -- The jacket fits like a glove (scary as that may be) and the pants are about 8 inches too short and not near wide enough. Can only get them half way up -- my ass, aparently, is larger than the guy's who owns the suit. Is it wrong if Santa wears black dress pants? for some reason I don't own baggy red pants. Otherwise I will be flashing a half moon all afternoon. Obviously from these photos Santa can be traumatizing enough to some kids, I don't think anyone needs to experience that, however.

4. I Digress

I Digress Guest

go to wal-mart.. get some red sweat pants... harass the jewelry counter woman into ringing it up when, clearly, she's not interested in working. post about it. [crossthread]

Draft saved Draft deleted