1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sandra Bullock: Mommy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KJIM, Apr 28, 2010.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Goes to show what I've experienced first hand: About 95% of H'wood scandals that hit the press are orchestrated by the people involved, and are not "uncovered" by tabloid reporters. If celebs don't want you to know, it's a pretty good bet you won't know. See Cruise, Tom and Travolta, John, for further proof.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Unless he's been to James Brown's hairdresser, the child appears to be Latino, not black. But he does have a "What You Talkin' Bout, Willis?!?" look on his face ...

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

OK, that's funny...

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've read this five times and still have no idea what it means.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

My black friends' children all come out looking paler than me...which is to say basically albino. A child that age hasn't even come close to reaching his final skin color, and their hair is almost ALWAYS super soft and wavy until they get older.

6. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

I have a lot of respect for what she's been through. And yes... to answer the obvious question, in a second.

Draft saved Draft deleted