1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sandra Bullock: Mommy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KJIM, Apr 28, 2010.

1. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20364464_20364639,00.html

Adopted in January with Jesse James; now filing for divorce and will finalize adoption as a single parent.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Wowsa. Did NOT see that one coming. Good get by People, though I don't know if they have a long-standing Bullock relationship.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'll bet they paid $10 million plus for the photos. Just guessing though.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm sure it's in that ballpark. And People is the standard-bearer for stories like this. But this will dominate the newsstands this week, which is why I said it was a good get.

5. Mizzougrad96

People is known for paying ungodly sums for "first photos" and this would likely be even more since it was a secret and her current scandal (not that any of it is her fault)

They paid $12 million for the Jolie-Pitt twins. I would argue this is bigger but I still doubt Bullock got as much. I'll bet she could have named her price if they got her to talk about her Nazi whore loving husband. ;D

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

So she's now a MILF. Could she get any hotter?

7. Mizzougrad96

She has the two most coveted things in Hollywood... An Oscar and a black child. :D

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If that's true, $10 million seems high for pictures.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I post this not because it's pertinent to the adoption, only because it shows that Sandra has a great sense of humor, which is incredibly sexy.

10. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I was shocked that she had this baby for months and it never hit the press. This is a bigger get to me than the Jolie-Pitt twin pics. At least we knew those kids existed, even if we had never seen them. In this case.....wow.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Does People hold the option on any future Jolie-Pitt children?

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I would hope the price would drop on Jolie-Pitt kids after the first dozen or so.

Draft saved Draft deleted