1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Mar 29, 2010.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Laughing my ass off seeing how people here think Bullock's a sweetheart because the media tells us so.

2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

If anything, Aniston seems to get along well with her co-stars:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Have heard from those in the know that Vaughn is one of the most approachable people in Hollywood, like the kind of guy who will not only let you buy him a beer but actually deign to have several with you, then pick up the tab.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Actually, I read somewhere (might have been on E!) that she had a pretty decent prenup, kept all of her assets separate from his and knew what she was doing in that respect. Chances are, with enough evidence that he was dallying around on the side, he's getting nothing.

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Doesn't surprise me, supposedly he was a former tour guide in Chicago and he would barrage the tourists with stand up comedy for a living. 'The Breakup' with Aniston was basically his whole life story on film...

6. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Jesse James doesn't need her money. He was a multimillionaire long before they met. It's not like he was some out of work guy who wrenched on bikes in his spare time.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Compared to Bullock, he is. She clears $15 mill per movie and makes two or three a year.

8. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

You didn't get that idea when she married that clown in the first place?

9. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Oh yeah, she's got tons more. I'm just saying it's not like he needs support like Kevin Federline.

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

11. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

WINNER!!!!!!!

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

So close to a real shocker.

Draft saved Draft deleted