1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sandomir - NBA TV Ratings in Tank

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Nobody fucking mentioned the "Yanks and Sawks" you little NBA sycophant. You are not coming off well in this argument at all.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

You asked for stats/proof.
    You got stats/proof.

And now you're telling me I'm getting destroyed?! lmfao

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Dee. Stroyed. And everyone sees it.

You're a bigger tool lately than JDV. Proud of that?

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

So Im getting destroyed because you and the rest of "Baseball is Perfect" nation say so huh? It's really funny watching you guys crumble like this.

It was all fine and dandy before the stats came out huh? But now that they're here, you just resort to ".......you're getting destroyed you troll blah blah blah"

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Psst. Brainiac? The Bulls didn't make the 1995 Finals. See, I chose that year to be nice to you, since if I really wanted to make you look foolish, I would have pulled up the 1998 Finals ratings (18-something).

Instead, I chose '95, b/c that's what you used.

P-owned. I come here with facts, you come here with YANKEES-SAWX ROOOOOOOOL!!!

Go back to playing in the sandbox with Rambo and jerking off in Kobe's grill (on the poster, that is).

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

The stats.

Goodness. This is a joke, right?

JDV = Lil' Chuckie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.