1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saints' female fan already in Maxim...(NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by AreaMan, Feb 3, 2007.

1. I knew there was a reason we were friends.

2. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Well put Rok & Oz,

Yeah good to have fun & hot women - but when it crosses that line into slutty/ho territory (and we all know what that is) they have to be cut from the roster (if they were even signed to begin with - lol). Total turn-off.

Moreover, agreed if I ever have a daughter she is getting sent to all women's schools and locked up till she is like 21 (if I am lucky) with MTV, E, and assorted other channels blocked.

Its hard out here for a non-pimp - lol

JDV

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Hey, it's only that fucken team I don't like*. ;)

The city is to die for.

* although I will, in fact, be rooting for Da Bums tomorrow

4. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

If you bring your daughter up right, I don't think you'll have those kinds of problems. I mean, if you don't let your daughter dress like a hoochie or wear makeup when she's 10 and you kind of steer her toward more wholesome things, and let her know that it's good to be smart and have character, it reduces the odds of her posing half naked in Maxim when she hits 21. I have a feeling a lot of those young women who do stuff like that were raised by guys who didn't pay any attention to 'em and let them go wild.

5. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

No that is it all right. I agree 100%

It is funny (as Rok can attest) my nieces are like - 10 & 12 and they are only allowed to watch CERTAIN Disney movies and stuff like that. So, pretty strict environment with education and fam pushed hard.

Bottom line is they don't even care about boys and are all into horses and stuff. Although, the younger one has a bit of a streak & needs to be watched here & there - lol.

But yeah, morals, values, & leadership are the main things.

What kills me is the women that want to be treated like princesses and act like straight hos with no regard for work, education, or loyalty at all - it is like WTF???!!!...uh ok. That almost never works in life as things seek their equlibrium (equal) and balance (i.e. you can't buy a Mercedes with a piggy bank full of pennies).

I call it the pretty woman syndrome (very much in full force out here). The basic idea that you can screw up your life like 1M ways, but prince charming is right around the corner in his expensive Lotus to whisk you away & he happens to be hot, loaded, powerful, famous, and has tons of time to spend with you shopping, traveling, and kissing your ass (not being busy and all or having like 10-100 other hot women chasing him that won't act as high maintanence as you. Yeah right! lol)

This movie can be seen in about 5-10 dif versions each year & on TV

Guys have their problems to to be sure, but I am pretty certain that the above has helped contribute to a sense of entitlement in some women and very unrealistic expectations of these women in relationsips (studies show women less happy then men in marriage & with higher expectations).

My own feeling is at the end of the day a good relationship is more of a job/partnership as opposed to some bs romance fantasy. That is it takes work, commitment, and a division of labor with different (yet overlapping) skill sets, and good communication. But hey that is me.

Thus, the Hollywood & Madison Ave fantasy merchants are not helping on the relationship/marriage front I think.

Villa

6. Sly

Sly Active Member

Anyone noticed that this chick is bigger than Cotts? A friend went to school with this chick and says the pictures do her a lot of favors. Though that's not to say I wouldn't mind meeting her in person and, uh, judging for myself.

7. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

The Saints chick has disturbingly thin legs and a not-so-pretty face.

8. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

First time I've ever heard that. And if I have heard it before, it's the first time I've ever agreed. And this is coming from a tribesman, a yid, etc. etc. etc.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You've never even fucked your own hand have you?

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Saints chick likes Red Bull, vodka and Pop rocks?

11. [​IMG]

Incidentally, this is what she looked like in high school:

[​IMG]

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

She's had some, um, enhancements done.

Draft saved Draft deleted