1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saddam hanged

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fenian and others, you really need to go find a victim of the Holocaust to make some of your comparison of Bush to Hitler to. I'd film that and offer that Webby or Idaho needs to make that a permanent link to SportsJournalists.com.

Oh wait. You probably agree with the President of Iran that the holocaust didn't exist. Even went to his little get-together on it and returned enlightened.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Without any use of the smartass font by me:

Seriously, at what point do you realize everyone understands your point?

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

He makes the video of everything leading up to the hanging easy to find. Before they kick the bucket, the video stops.

4. When people stop missing it.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

6. There are many special effects that make The Book the must-read on the sides of all the finer construction sites in Dipwad, Illinois.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I never thought the day would come when we have to do this, but it's necessary...

Anderson Cooper is David Aldridge!

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

This one, however, goes the extra mile.

http://www.break.com/index/graphic_saddam_hussein_hanging_video.html (NSFW, probably, and pretty graphic, so be warned).

9. Boy, that's beyond CGI, that concept.

10. D-3 Fan

I know, therefore I'm the dumbass. :)

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

He's right. That's a very graphic video. Be forewarned that they actually show the hanging and the body. Not safe for the faint of heart.

12. D-3 Fan

Wow.

The only thing I'll add is that they should have put a burlap sack over his head.

Draft saved Draft deleted