1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sad news if you live in Central VA - No more RBraves?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Jan 15, 2008.

1. I wonder if Greenville would just tell the Braves to kiss their arse given the way they pulled out last time...nah, they would want the revenues

How do you define an hour away? Greenville is a 2 hour drive from ATL and Chattanooga close to a 2 hour drive...

2. KoM

KoM Member

Yeah, upon further review you are correct about two hours instead of one. Greenville is the halfway point for me to Atlanta. I just got excited and wished it was only an hour.

3. The worst stretch is between Greenville and the NC line... seems like forever...and then you see the Peach...

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

More good stuff in today's RTD.

Mayor Wilder sounds like a clown. You may not like the Braves, but their front office is among the best in baseball and Wilder comes off looking stupid compared to the Braves execs.

Richmond: Paralysis through analysis, years of whiffing on replacement/renovation to The Diamond.

Georgia: Got the deal done in less than a year.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

It's harder to shoot fish in a barrell than to make Wilder look like a buffoon.

Maybe he was looking at The Diamond for City Hall office space?

I would love to hear a reporter ask him that.

Draft saved Draft deleted