1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

S--t, shower and shave survey -- same routine for all guys?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by goalmouth, Apr 10, 2008.

?

What's your morning routine?

1. Shit, shower and shave

32 vote(s)
    49.2%
  2. Shave, shit and shower

4 vote(s)
    6.2%
  3. Shit, shave and shower

23 vote(s)
    35.4%
  4. Shower, shit, and shave

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Eats shits and leaves

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Wow.

As for the topic at hand ... I have started shaving after showering. I don't cut myself nearly as much.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Also, in the poll, Eats shits and leaves makes it sound like you are eating turds. I think a comma is needed somewhere.

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast."
    "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I've been known to get back IN the shower after I've gone to the bathroom when that happens.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I don't think it was a typo, Bob. "drops trowel" is a common southern expression for pulling down your pants, especially unexpectedly and in a public place.

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I have a friend who HAS to take a shower after he drops the kids off at the pool.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Was there an episode of Seinfeld about someone putting a toilet in their shower?

Because in one fell swoop, that would take care of the shitting, showering and shaving. Especially if there was a mirror in the shower. So you can see where you're shaving.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've done that, too. It depends on how deep I am into my morning routines. If I'm already dressed, I'll chalk up the loss. If I've still drying, and the faucets are still warm, I'm going for Round 2.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Garbage disposal, HB.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I always do my best to drop the kids off first thing in the morning, simply because having to take a dump in the middle of a four-mile run is no fun.

Then, I shave, brush my teeth and head off to PT.

Shower at the gym afterward.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That expression doesn't lose meaning once you've got kids, right? Because that'd just be too bad.

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

There was an episode of some show--or maybe it was a movie--where there was a toilet in the shower.

Draft saved Draft deleted