1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

S*** on a Cake

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 22, 2011.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I had a buddy in high school who froze dog shit, cut it up and threw it all over a house (behind couches, chairs, etc...), and the beauty was it took time to thaw out, so he was long gone before anyone had to search out what was stinking.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

3 girls, 1 cake

3. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Did someone say Cake and cooking?

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me, but the thought of handling any kind of shit and then putting it in my freezer, you know, next to a whole bunch of food, doesn't seem at all worth the laughs of any prank.

I mean, these girls took a shit (what, in a tupperware container?) and then picked it up and smothered it all over a cake. Is handling it like that really worth it to make someone else eat it? I'd probably puke before it ever got near the cake.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm with you. Just saying what he did.

I need two bags just to able to pick up dog crap when I take Scout for a walk.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

"I said SHEET cake!"

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

This is awesome. :D

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

That's funny.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

Reminds me of a scene in the movie The Help. I'm going to guess this was a chocolate cake.

10. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Was this served by the Tilted Kilt staff?? [/crossthread]

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

They named it the The Chunky Monkey.

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

In an unrelated, yet related matter, I just received an email from a business publication, that opened with the following. I am not making this up:

We've not forgotten our loyal readers around the world. Just for you, the bearded man in the red suit has dropped a load on our desks, for us to distribute.

Draft saved Draft deleted