1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

$&*@'s getting real in North Korea

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, May 12, 2015.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You can get lost for 15 minutes down that gore hole.

2. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Dumb question.

Are we doing anything about this? Should we?

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that since it happened while Obama is president that we're supposed to celebrate it as a foreign policy victory.

RecoveringJournalist likes this.
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The North Korea thing, or posting the link?

The former, I doubt you can.
    The latter, if the mods want to delete the post I'll understand. I did put the disclaimer on it, though, so it's pretty clear you should view at your own risk.

5. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

I was not talking about the link. I don't click that stuff, but to each their own...

I'm not claiming to have any grand ideas as to what we should do, but it's curious that we appear to be doing nothing.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

In America, you can get fired for sleeping in a meeting. In North Korea, you get fired on.

Seriously, what are we supposed to do officially? Already blown the chance to take him out with Seth Rogen and James Franco.

Doubt the super secret wet squad stuff would be in the works unless we have someone we liked to replace him.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Nah, they do this because Truman was a pussy wimp and didn't let McCarthy go in there and blow out those Commie bastards (pipsqueaks)

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Reacting to executions of top level personnel is No. 1,343,681 on the list of things that we could/ought to be going after North Korea for. Honestly, beyond keeping an eye on who replaces these now dead officials and how they try to get on the good side of Un is really what the US should be doing. If the replacements are batshit crazy and start lining up nukes along the 38th parallel, then we should do something. But as long as North Korea's crazy stays within its own borders, I'm not sure what else the US and the world can do.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm sure Seymour Hirsch is busy writing up the true account right now...

doctorquant likes this.
  10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Not to late to send in Halliburton to monetize a new war for Dick Cheney's 1-Percenter Club.

PATRIOTS!

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Umm .....McCarthy?

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted