1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

S.C. Democratic Debate (CNN)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Italian_Stallion, Jan 21, 2008.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

With her performance and Bill's "I'm Having A Dream" moment today. this is not a good day for the family.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Man, sucks that I have to work tonight. Y'all keep me posted.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

They all seem to agree on troop withdrawal.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It seems Edwards and Clinton are making it a point to gang up against Obama and make him be reactive rather than proactive. I think Obama seems to be holding up nicely. The crowd has basically booed Clinton at least three times on some of her accusations toward Obama. Edwards continues to come off pretty well.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It's interesting what Zeke said earlier about Edwards having nothing to lose. That's true. However, with his earlier attacks against Clinton and tonight's against Obama, I think he may end up doing serious damage to whomever is left standing.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

With Edwards in his birth state, I expected him to take the initiative. He has HFA to an extent.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Here's the early dustup between Obama and Clinton:

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Are there only five of us watching tonight?

9. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

I'm at work, waiting for the five of you to update us!

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Big O should not have agreed to sit down in the chairs...his height is a huge advantage over the other two.....physically overpowers them.

And no one should wear orange/brown, ever, unless she or he is a Muppet.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Obama is saying we need to look beyond divisions of race (he's right) and Hillary is sitting there nodding her head like she agrees, but her people made race the fucking issue. I need to quit watching this. She pisses me off to no end.

12. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

is this going to be replayed tonight? i just got home and would rather enjoy watching this from the get-go.

Draft saved Draft deleted