1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rypien's daughter follows in his footsteps...sort of

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by cyclingwriter, Oct 14, 2011.

1. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

I wonder if she will have trouble with short passes as well.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Super-Bowl-MVP-Rypien-8217-s-daughter-carrying-?urn=nfl-wp9432

Also, wasn't Rypien a descendent of Sacajawea ( along with Joe Charboneau)? The family legacy is now complete then.

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Pics or GTFO,

3. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

"I think everybody that really gets on the field and watches the gals warm up — the ones that come there to support their team or to see what it's all about, kind of get that, 'Yeah, they're out there in their bra and panties and they're playing football,'" Mark said. "[But] once the first snap happens and they start smacking each other around, you lose sight of all of that and you're looking at the technical aspects of the game."

I think "technical aspects of the game" should become a new euphemism for T&A.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the injury reports.

SEATTLE at SAN FRANCISCO
    Seattle: Cinnamon Jones (period; doubtful); Lilac Thompson (camel toe; probable)
    San Francisco: Misty Hymen (yeast infection; out)

5. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

New definition of pounding pussy:

http://www.lostlettermen.com/10-2-2011-angela-rypien-three-touchdowns/

Draft saved Draft deleted