1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore engaged!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bob Slydell, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I saw they were back together someplace or another, but didn't realize it had gotten that serious again.

Best to them both.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I saw this last night and was rather surprised. He doesn't really seem her type, but they seem to make each other happy.

4. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Who is Ryan Adams?

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Very surprising. I admit I'm a big Ryan Adams fan, although he fits the definition of "needs an editor."

I had heard they were dating, which blew me away, and then there was something about an angry letter from Adams to the media about something something when they broke up. I don't know.

Very weird. But, yeah, good luck -- And put out more albums closer to Heartbreaker, Demolition and Jacksonville City Nights!

6. THEY'RE ENGAGED?! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!1111!ONE

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Lou: Great. "Gotcha" with a slammer.
    Anna: Oh yeah, god forbid this paper ever runs anything without an exclamation mark.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wait...what did you say?

[​IMG]

Well, screw you. You're a clumsy bitch anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. pallister

pallister Guest

That's so funny.

10. sg86

sg86 Member

six months ago she was trying to get in bed with Georges St. Pierre.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Unless Mandy has been skillfully hiding all her crazy for the last 10 years, I can't imagine this going well. Because he's batshit insane. (And I say this as a huge fan.)

Hopefully when she ends it, it results in another Heartbreaker album from him. That's the best case scenario here.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

He probably sang Summer of 69 to woo her. And I wonder if they'll move to Canada.

Draft saved Draft deleted