1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush: Va. Tech shooter was a liberal!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

http://mediamatters.org/items/200704190008

Sorry, this had to stand by itself.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

This surprises you?

3. This installment of the ongoing SportsJournalists.com series, "What IN THE FUCK is wrong with these people?' has been brought to you by your friends at Football Bat LLP.

4. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Funny, that's the same thing I say about you whenever you vomit out another crappy post, FB.
    Media Matters? Hacks on the Dem payroll.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Nice new handle, newb. How about you start settling scores under your original name?

6. Substance is something to see.
    Go play with your toes. The grown-ups are talking here.
    Another sock-puppet? And who might it be, eh?

7. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Your collective ignorance is not a surprise. Did it ever occur to you sozzled hacks that there might be new members who disagree with you?

Let me know when you post something substantial, FB.

8. Well I'll tell you who it isn't - it isn't me.

And it never ceases to amaze me that your first reaction to criticism is to insult the person who criticizes you. Go play with your toes? Grown ups are talking here? Wow - you are one condescending SOB.

I had the same thought as jimmymcd when I saw your reply. Every political thread you start is partisan to the Nth degree. Such a hypocrite.

And is it irony that a person who is afraid to post under his own name is calling someone else a sock-puppet or is it just the false courage that posting on the Internet brings out in some people?

9. Doc - don't you have a second handle too? Or am I imagining things?

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Not anymore. Your friends saw to that.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Do labels like liberal or conservative really mean anything in this story? Does anyone care what Cho's political leanings are?

12. Fair enough. I haven't been around much lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.