1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Limbaugh taken to hospital

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Is he vacationing in Kenya? :)

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I'm sleepy. Can this thread get locked before I go to bed??

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You might not be a liberal, but you're short on class.
    And what you call "deliberately divisive " is simply his take on things. Don't mistake divisive with ideas or opinions with which you don't agree.
    I didn't vote for Obama and can't stand Michael Moore. I certainly wouldn't wish them death.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

::)

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Time to change that meme.

I hope Obama personally delivers him flowers

6. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Oh, bullshit

7. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Bullshit. Rush is about as divisive as they come ... not to mention a hypocrite.

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Maybe his Vietnam service-disqualifying ass cyst flared up again.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Okay, let me rephrase - I don't necessarily wish Rush Limbaugh dead. But, if he dies, I sure as hell won't shed any tears over it.

10. YankeeFan

I've listened to Rush for twenty years. I hear him more often now, because I'm in the car a lot during his show.

Rush is outspoken and opinionated. He likes to poke fun and "tweak" liberal sensibilities. But I don't see him as deliberately divisive.

Have you listened to him much? Can you get him where you live? I don't ask this in an accusatory manner, just curious if your opinion of him is based on what you've heard or what you've heard about him.

11. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Hey, he hasn't been to the hospital and it's possible he might die before he goes to one, so I can't very well say when, at least from an AP perspective.

All I know is plenty of people were up in arms when Ted Kennedy was criticized during his brain cancer thread, and that the Reagan death thread went from 0 to thermonuclear in 5.4 seconds. Like a guy who just ate a box of prunes, all I want is consistency.

12. YankeeFan

That would be hysterical & brilliant. He actually should do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.