1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Limbaugh Getting a Pass on 'Obama the Magic Negro?'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, May 18, 2007.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The fact that he's "getting a pass" shows that he is becoming less relevant each year. His "outrageous statements" now merit only a "O.K, whatever . . . " in response.

Once the gospel of right-wing thought, he's now just the crazy uncle in the attic.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Did you hear about the Kentucky Fried Chicken in Silver Spring, Maryland? They have a Hillary Clinton special. 2 large thighs, 2 small breasts and 2 left wings for $2.99 plus tax

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Not bad, but would be funnier, were it accurate. She's rather well-endowed on top, actually.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Wouldn't waste my precious time listening to that pandering turd, Jimmy. But my conservative friends let me know of the greater outrages. Thanks for reading.

5. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Come on, Ben. Admit it. You listen every day. Come on... Oh, wait a minute, you probably only listen to "turds" who pander to your viewpoint. Sorry, my bad!

6. Yes, because we are indeed afraid unto death of the wide-ranging debate and unpredictable colloquies of the call-screened dittoheads.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Come on, Fenian, you are the pied piper of the SportsJournalists.com liberal lemmings; your minions would follow you off the proverbial cliff, so for you to characterize anyone or any group as partisan followers who walk in lockstep with someone just because they espouse their chosen ideology is laughable.

8. Hey, guys.
    The Ilk Meeting's been called again! Rally to me, my minions.
    The jackets are in the mail, I promise.

9. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Heck, I listen to Ed Schultz just for the laughs,and when Air America wasn't stealing from the kids, they had some pretty amusing stuff, too!

Didn't know you were prez of the Ilk's Club, FB. Congrats!

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Drinking lamp must have been lit early, today . . .

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Does that make me one of FB's minions?

I'd like number 27 on my jacket, please. Mahovlich and all.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It was a former owner of Air America who "stole" from the kids.

And the current owner made good on it, even though they were under no obligation to do so.

Now . . . who's going to make good on the $8 billion missing in Iraq?

Draft saved Draft deleted