1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Limbaugh: Adonis

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Encouraging American youths to eat right; encouraging a better focus on inner-city nutrition. If people have issues with these, I suggest acquiring thicker skin.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Canada can help you fatsos with what's good for you. :)

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/food-guide-aliment/index-eng.php

Seriously, "Canada's Food Guide" has been around for as long as I can remember.

My mom never thought of it as "the government telling us what to eat" but she did say that the police would take us away if we didn't eat our greens.

3. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Geez JR you're slipping, thought you would at least post to Hal Johnson and Body Break ;)

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Don't worry, the Tundra Twat goes into orbit every time Michelle Obama draws a breath.

Undoubtedly she's busy having Bristol or Willow or Pamprin or one of her other mutt-spawns look up something on Teh Googel to attack Mrs. Neegro Mooslim with.

I am sure we'll hear from the Wasilla Hillbillies soon.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Did not think it would take this long for Brick Tambland to chime in.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Back to the Fatass Pill-Popping Boysex-Travel Tourist himself, it's rather hilarious for that burbling tub of goo to express ANY OPINION WHATSOEVER on any topic relating to nutrition or physical fitness.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

LOUD NOISES!

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I think that was just Starman's way of inviting Sarah to a pants party.

9. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Yeah, sez me. You can apply that to any post by anyone on this board, come to think of it.

Sorry, hondo, but I just don't have the time or the patience for your B.S. today. The rest of the week isn't looking good, either. Take a hike, sport.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The point's been made that Slush is being driven to new extremes of drooling nonsense since his running mate, Dreck, is setting new (low) standards in burying the bar in his 7-year-old-ish quest for attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.