1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Is Losing What's Left Of His Mind

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 16, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I don't like the way the Clinton clan has changed politics in America, and not for the better and I like even less that guys like Fenian would rather defend them to the death and rationalize all of their behaviours away than admit they and many like them are every bit as bad for America as their counterparts on the other side of the aisle.

And any time someone from the other side of the aisle uses or attempts to use a tactic made famous and successful by the Clintons, the fenian's of this world run to media matters to "expose it"......

What Rush is advocating in this interview is no different than the tactics made famous by the Clintons and their underlings.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The horror, of course, is that only the addled depravity that is W could leave Hillary
    appear to be anything approaching palatable.

Hillary counted on this, when she finessed '04.

Should Hillary win -- and I'm considerably-less-than-thrilled with the prospect -- it's largely the fault of W and the associated puppetmasters.

Worse, she'll think she'll have won because people actually LIKE her.

Way to go, guys.

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Interesting. Tell me more.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I don't like the way Reagan sold out the GOP's legitimate historical heritage by becoming a spending whore the likes of which no real Republican would recognize.

And as Ronnie would say, "What's the difference? We're not paying for it."

No shit, jerkoff.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Good thing for you that W and friends have managed to set things right in the past 6 1/2 years, though.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

If the intellectually-challenged right wing is good at anything, it' hypotheticals. Oh, and bringing up Clinton in every argument thinking that it's some sort of rebuttal.

Rush has the ethics of a cattle rustler.

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Well, damn, it isn't like there is a Clinton currently trying to muscle her way by any means necessary win an election into the highest office in the land or anything.....

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No kidding. I don't know how JR missed that. He's usually so astute (choking laughter back).

9. Examples would be nice here, especially current ones. (Remember there was nothing to the FBI file stories. TWO special prosecutors said so). Please show your work. And, as I said on another thread, more of this was done to the Clintons than to any other politicians of my lifetime.
    There was an Arkansas Project, zag, and there was an organized and well-financed attempt to bring down the Clinton presidency by any means necessary, including bribing crazies like David Hale and, as far as I know, there was no use of the Executive branch agencies to push back. Which is remarkable, considering the first president Bush sent his people rummaging through Clinton's passport file in 1992.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Fixed.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Looks like someone forgot to tell CNN about there being "nothing to the FBI file stories."

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/14/hillary/

There was plenty to it, but the Clintons got a pass. Nixon was about to be impeached for having one FBI file. The Clintons had hundreds.

http://www-cgi.cnn.com/US/9606/23/fbi.files/
    In this story, the White House even admits they had the files but insists there was no misuse of them. So what was the proper use? Just read the first two grafs, Fenian. Even Gore promises the administration won't do it again.

Now you can stop shoveling your lies.

12. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Now, the Clintons "got a pass" . . . from Ken Starr. Heavens.

Can we just start making up whatever shit we want about the 1990s?

I dated Jennifer Aniston and was really the person who yanked Jeter's fly ball away from Tarasco.

Draft saved Draft deleted