1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Is Losing What's Left Of His Mind

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 16, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Tony & Hondo's nonsensical blatherinngs aside, here's what jumped out:

"A repoter whose name he said he would not "mention," who was writing "a cover story on me coming out of one of the big news magazines, and it was going to totally mischaracterize me and what I do and how I do it."

So, how did the drug addled gasbag know the contents of the story BEFORE it was written.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

And wouldn't a more reasonable response to a potential hatchet job be a call to the magazine's ME or EIC? Who starts with threats to a writer's children?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

A coward would.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

5. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Love how ot runs away when his position has been defeated.

7. He's over being silly elsewhere on the board.
    He'll be back.
    Hannity's in commercial pretty soon.

8. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Of course they'll vote for her! That would be like the CEO of ExxonMobil voting for Al Gore in 2000. They would be INSANE not to vote for Hillary. My God, having a Republican president and a Republican Congress was probably horrible for business for them....they have to gin up liberal boogymen to hold on to an audience. The sad thing is the knuckle-dragging mouth breathers really think these folks have political insight and the Democratic Party really does hate America.
    (And yes, there are knuckle-dragging mouth breathers who think the Republican Party is a tool of Satan. Sadly, both parties have a solid base of idiots.)

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I am certain that Rush would quiver with paroxysms of pure joy if Hillary were elected. In fact, his heart may not be able to stand the rush.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Threatening him with facts? Yet he filed no report and wrote the story he wrote without those "facts."

Sounds like the kind of "reporter" we've come to expect from the left.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

What story? What reporter? What facts? What magazine?

How do we know what was originally written? Taken out? Changed? By whom? Why? How do we know a report wasn't filed? With the publisher? With local police?

Since Mr. Limbaugh is making what seems to be nothing more than a broadly generic smear here - without asserting a single specific "fact" - how can we know anything other than he threatened the writer's children?

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll take this for oldy_t.

We know what Rush says is true because he tells us himself that he is always truthful.

We know that the lefty smear attack journalist caved at the first sign of trouble because that's what all cowardly lefties do.

So that should take care of that.

Draft saved Draft deleted