1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Week 5 NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Oct 7, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Yes, Burress is playing

2. Gracias.

3. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Anyone know how AZ scored that last TD? It looks like maybe a fumble into the end zone that Edge jumped on or something.

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Ahhhh, I remember those days. I'd have to revert to watching crap I'd already recorded to get me through.

Hope the rain ends soon enough.

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

To Wes Welker, I hope?

6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Anderson hit as he threw, picked by Seau again.

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

From CBS Sports "glogger":

The Cards get in the endzone and tie this game up. It was a bit unconventional but it worked. Edge James fumbled the ball at the 1 yard line and offensive linemen Reggie Wells recovered the ball in the endzone. This all happened after a challenge by the Rams who thaught James would be called down at the 1 yard line, after watching the replay it looked like the ball came out after James' elbow touched the ground but the refs didn't see it that way.

8. Hasselbeck throws INT into endzone, amazingly Ike Taylor holds onto ball.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Jets and Giants putting on an incredible display of offensive incompetence at the Meadowlands... 7-7 with 2 minutes left in the half.

10. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

WTF was Seau just doing on that return? Running through a crowd he raised his arms (one with the ball) up over his head and then pulled it back in. Bizarre.

11. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Good question, no idea.

Adalius Thomas hurt?? Oh, no.

12. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

What is up with this week, seems like players are dropping like flies all over the field.

Draft saved Draft deleted