1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Threads running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Buck, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

At 21's request, I'm starting this as a place where we can conglomerate all of the running threads.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

This an idea whose time has arrived.

3. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

So meta.

4. Cousin Oliver

Cousin Oliver New Member

Justin Bieber Running Thread:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1640792/20100604/bieber_justin.jhtml

Becca Jude and Sinead Byrne, both 18, were supposed to be at their high school prom in New Jersey on Thursday. Instead, they were in New York City, standing in line to watch Justin Bieber perform live on the "Today" show early Friday morning.

"All our friends think we're crazy," said Becca, who was planning to join her friends on a trip to the Jersey Shore before she found out about the concert. "We have no regrets. He's worth it."

She was just one of many dedicated fans who skipped events, drove for hours and camped out overnight just to get a glance at Bieber onstage.

Megan Hazelwood, 17, convinced her parents to drive 17 hours from their home in Kansas City, Kansas, setting off three days ago just to make it to the show on time.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Re: Running Threads running thread

Running Bear running thread: props to one of the best early-rock "death" songs. It owns Tell Laura I Love Her and Patches (the Dickey Lee version)

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If there's a "Justin Bieber getting run over by a truck" thread, I'd be a happy man.

7. The Hunt for Red October

8. joe king

joe king Active Member

Teen Angel beats them all.

And don't forget Last Kiss.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

After this post I will not participate because you guys are all jerks who don't recognize the quality of Burger King fries.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Ran 3 miles this a.m. on the treadmill.

11. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

That belongs in the Running Treads thread, this is for Running THREADS!

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Meh. Last Kiss was too bouncy.

Draft saved Draft deleted