1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running thread on the running thread debate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

You're embarrassing yourself, spup.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

My spawning of this entire discussion hours ago had nothing to do with you, your favorite teams, or anything to do with you. I'd have posted the same thing no matter who started it. I, like Freelance, was just fed up with it. But right away you accused me of making it all about you. Just like everything else on this board that doesn't deal with JDV is. I have plenty of class and decorum, but I'm (pathetically too, I'll agree) stooping down to your levels. There's nothing trollish about me at all. Except in your mind where everything is all about you, even though I haven't even bothered with you in weeks.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm totally confused as to what is going on.

And although headbutt and I clash, he's not a troll, so let's just stop that nonsense right now.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Headbutt has a wart on his dick. He showed it to me, even though I begged for my eyes to be ripped out.

If that makes him a troll, then by golly, he's the biggest troll I know.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

If I had to vote I'd say Flying Headbutt is not a troll.

But he is an ftard.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

All I know is this: If anybody shows The Running Man on cable anytime soon, I'm starting a running thread.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

If Headbutt is a troll, then I stand with the trolls.

He's been here for a long time, contributing good stuff. Longer than 99 percent of you. Chill out.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Who started all this troll nonsense anyway?

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I prefer this not to be a referendum on myself, or the giant wart on my wanker. And I'd like to think that the clashes I've had with SC are over, and there is peace amongst us. Hell we even have some common interests.

And if Dyepack things I'm an ftard, then I must be okay.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You mean you have a secret man crush on Jake Plummer? Who knew? ;)

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I also "thing" that you smell Gary Williams' armpits after the game.

12. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I think I'll go on clicking on certain threads that interest me, and if I happen to click on one that seemed interesting but proved otherwise, I will vow to not click on that thread again.

And then if I click on a thread that seemed very similar to another one that I previously enjoyed, I will go back and enjoy the previous thread without returning to the seemingly redundant threat I just viewed.

Unless, of course, someone on the first thread references something relevant from the redundant thread, in which case I will have to take a look so I can keep up to speed with the rest of the posters on the first thread.

Then when I'm done, I will turn off my computer, head outside and leave behind the major social issues that are plaguing this Web site. The real world, in comparison, is so simplistic and inconsequential...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.