1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Studio 60 thread (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Sep 18, 2006.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow...two consecutive projects without Josh Malina? What's wrong with Sorkin!?

2. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I just caught up with the final two episodes and I thought it was a big pile of steaming crap. At least I found out that Aaron Sorkin can write maudlin, sappy shit.

If only everyone who has been hospitalized and in critical condition could have their hair done and makeup perfect like Amanda Peet.

What a disappointing series. I've said it before, but before the season began I was looking forward to Studio 60 and wasn't sure if I should watch 30 Rock. Turns out it should have been the other way around.

3. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

"30 Rock" is just funnier. And doesn't take itself so damn seriously. I really liked S60 last fall, but I don't know that I miss it as much. "30 Rock" deserves a spot in that Thursday NBC lineup.

4. I won't be satisfied that The Blight isn't in this project unless I get to look under every damn burqa in the film.

Draft saved Draft deleted