1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SJ.com NCAA '11 online dynasty thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RecentAZgrad, Jul 13, 2010.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Slight problem, I've moved and don't have access to a hardline for my 360. The only wifi option Best Buy had was $80. Is there anything else? I don't think I can really afford to pay that ... pretty ridiculous.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

You can use your laptop or PC as a network bridge. I used to do that before I had a hardline.

3. JakeandElwood

How do I do that?

4. Madhavok

run a hardline from your computer to your Xbox and you'll have to do some settings in your network. Pretty simple.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Connect-your-Xbox-360-online-using-your-laptop-Si/

5. JakeandElwood

Awesome, thanks. I'll give that a try tonight or tomorrow.

6. Madhavok

Yeah. Make sure you turn your internet sharing on. I have a MAC tutorial too if you need it.

7. JoJo

JoJo Member

#1 Purdue 31, #6 Wisconsin 24 (2OT)

I led for the whole game until Wisconsin tied it at 17 with about 1:30 left in regulation.

The game goes to overtime and I elect to play defense first. Wisconsin scores a TD, then I respond with a TD of my own. Then, I tacked on another one to begin the second overtime. Wisconsin didn't even get a first down in the second overtime and I ended the game by sacking the quarterback on fourth down.

Whew.

8. JakeandElwood

Nice W. I don't have time to play tonight, but I did test the whole bridging thing and I supposedly was connected to Xbox Live. We'll see tomorrow night.

9. JakeandElwood

Worked like a charm, thanks mad.

Beat Texas Tech, played well on offense but the defense was shameful. Threw a couple highlights of Griffin running up there for you.

10. Madhavok

Hank, I think we just need you to beat Idaho before advancement.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Oh shit, I'll hop on in the next half hour and get it done.

12. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

No. 25 Nevada 31, Idaho 0

Not a whole lot to say. Defense played pretty well, getting four sacks and two picks, including one by my defensive tackle (who had 10 tackles, 2.5 sacks and a pick).

QB threw for 274 yards. Lampford Mark ran for 100, to get 1,000 for the season.

RTA (as soon as I finish recruiting).

Draft saved Draft deleted