1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SJ.com MLB 2K10 dynasty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RecentAZgrad, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I'll get on in a hot minute to check it

2. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

just bought the game today. possible to get in for next season?

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

So, looking at this now and all 52 are against each other? Obviously that's not really possible to do.

4. RecentAZgrad

RecentAZgrad Active Member

Yeah, definitely not possible. Looks like we should restart the season with the lowest possible amount of games. Meat, when I set it up again, I'll throw an invite your way. We're going to need one more to make it an even 10 though.

5. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I can wait until the next season. I just started my first game and it's been a while since I've touched a 2K baseball title, so I need some time to get a feel for it.

6. RecentAZgrad

I'm not entirely sure we can add teams other than when it is initially started. I'll check, though.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Is there an option to play some CPU games instead of all user games?

As far as a 10th, Hustle could be an option. He was thinking of getting it a week or so ago.

8. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Is there anyway to manage your minor league teams for the need to bring someone up or send one down? I can't seem to find that or I'm an idiot.

And the standings are just between the eight of us?

Look like I play Jake first. I'm going to the gym for a bit but should be home around 2 mountain time.

9. RecentAZgrad

So I checked into this and it appears that you can only play human opponents. Anyone know differently?

10. I've been looking through the other leagues on the 2K and it appears you can only play human opponents.

11. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Wow, that is terrible.

12. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Are we going to try to plod through it or scrap this and set up a shorter season?

Is there an option to play just seven innings? That could shorten games some, making it possible for teams to play 2-3 games when they are online together.

Draft saved Draft deleted