1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Shooting Thread 2021

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

If that same kid had a party when his parents were away for the weekend and one of the guests had too much to drink, drove home and killed someone, the parents would face criminal charges in some states. That's the way it should be with guns, too.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

1) The school — the principal — is more culpable than anyone. How did administration not have this kid forcibly removed from the campus?
    2) Also: Is it really legal for parents to buy guns and let kids use them? If an adult buys alcohol in a store and hands it off to a minor in the parking lot, that’s a crime, right?
    3) They’ll never get a conviction. They’re creating more martyrs.

3. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't understand why he was not removed from school when they found that drawing. I don't understand why the parents and sisters stay at school. But absolutely the parents have to be charged

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

"You got caught looking at ammunition sales at school? LOL! I'm not even mad, just don't get caught next time."

Real mother of the fucking year there.

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Please let them go out like Bonnie and Clyde, with no LEO injuries.

maumann likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hopefully the cops will take them out.

8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

They’ll be on with Tucker Monday night

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

They won’t have any problems finding someone in that state to grant them asylum. If those plans fail, Madison Cawthorn will find someone in Murphy, NC to do for them what someone did for Eric Rudolph.

10. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

This is gonna end in a Bonnie and Clyde shootout. I doubt they have the good sense to off each other. (Damn it! Beaten to the trigger by @Regan MacNeil.)

11. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

1. If you happen to be in the area, the new mug shots.
    2. Such a nice looking young couple ... of dangerous, armed suspects on the run.
    3. Wonder if Mar-A-Lago has a room for the weekend?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

From Hungary.

Draft saved Draft deleted