1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running sex tape thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Mar 29, 2010.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Is this where I'm supposed to make the "she'd make a freight train take a dirt road" comment?

3. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

By request and necessity:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She has endured an uncomfortable distance from the spotlight since the end of FNL.

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"Used goods," Manky Jimy sniffs. "Derek can do better."

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

An Adrianne Palicki sex tape would be hotter.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

It would break my Internet. Oh my!

9. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

At least Minka Kelly's was on a tripod, according to TMZ. You have to applaud the desire to have some production values. But the cost does go down if there isn't a moneyshot.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I always wonder what percentage of these are intentionally leaked out by the stars themselves for money and publicity and how many are simply a result of poor judgment and a dickhead ex-boyfriend/girlfriend. I tend to think the majority are leaked out by the stars themselves, but I know that isn't the case all of the time...

Isn't Kelly just one year removed from starring in a TV show, albeit a short-lived one with Charlie's Angels? I doubt she's having too much trouble finding work, but I could be wrong.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She is a terrible actress. You wouldn't dare put her in anything that required drama. And the hot waif look won't last forever.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I definitely agree.

Draft saved Draft deleted