1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SEC Media Days Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Rules of Golf, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Fixed.

2. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

HOOPTY! If that thing has a a personalized horn, I would not be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Moland Spring

Moland Spring Member

Um, welcome to college football. Half the players have cars just like that. McFadden's rims are small.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm just sad that Slappy won't be there this year. His updates are always good for many laughs.

5. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i guess when the gators won the title in football and basketball -- can't beat 'em, join 'em, i guess

6. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

The car: $2000.
    The rims: Priceless.

You know, one would think that McFadden would not feel the need to, uh, compensate for anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If you like, I will be happy to update you on my day anyway.... alas, I have no need to join the festivities in Hooville... I have no need to go down, no one has offered beverages and the Hoover prinicpal is fighting for his life in the wake of being a scapegoat for ongoing academic fraud allegations regarding the football team...

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Please Doc. You have insulted the flyover country folks by equating them with the SJ/SEC homer fanboyloosers who think the world revolves a bunch a dumb ass Southern colleges with douchebag coaches and players whose IQs are lower than their uniform numbers.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not even noon and am having a great day... the additional memory for my computer and my autographed photo of Mike Palmateer showed up within moments of each other. Need to install the memory and find a frame for the goalie...

It isn't the same as listening to Houston Nutt or McFadden splain his tires on his car, but it will do....

I wonder exactly how many Dr. Pepper's the staff of the Tuscaloosa News has consumed thus far and how many they will have tried over the course of the day?

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Let us know if Mike Shula is your waiter.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

THERE IS NO PERIOD IN DR PEPPER!!!!!!!!!

Had to be done.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You want to yell, take it to PMs....

Draft saved Draft deleted