1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SEC Media Days Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Rules of Golf, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Ladies and gentlemen,

It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Southeastern Conference Media Days running thread. (Applause from scattered TV rubes.)

Over the course of the next few days, we will hear from Outstanding student-athletes and the nation's Best college football coaches. We will celebrate all that is Good about the Southeastern Conference's 75th anniversary, and the fine accomplishment of the student-athletes who have made the Southeastern Conference so Special. And, we will drink gallons upon gallons of Dr Pepper, provided to us by one of our many fine corporate partners. [/mikeslive]

[​IMG]

Am I a day early? Yes. Is it because I'm already in Birmingham a day early assisting with the SWAC Media Day? Yes. Deal with it.

Let the Saban-bashing, Birmingham-making-fun-of, shirt-critiquing and grammar-policing begin!

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This is the dumbest thread in SportsJournalists.com history. No one cares about your fucking flyover-country teams. Loosers! [/spnited]

3. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

My lone thought: Whether I will order my 48-ounce Porterhouse from Shula's -- on The Rules' tab, for payment of our year-long golf wager -- medium-rare or medium.

rb

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You have one thought and it's that?

Can't wait to see what next year's thought will be.

5. chazp

chazp Active Member

I just wonder if Saban will actually face some real questions or just see softballs tossed his way? I got a kick out of it last year when the New York Times sent a reporter to ask one question about the class that almost every football player at Auburn seemed to be taking. It made it more interesting.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Reporter: Coach Saban, Coach Saban! I understand that before your home opener, you are going to have Mal Moore over to your house dinner. Are you going to eat his dinner and look at him while finishing off that fried chicken?

Reporter #2: Nick, are you going to burn Les Miles' house, then drive over to his office and take a big crap before playing LSU?

Reporter #3: Coach, are you going to make the bellhop girl cry, just by looking sternly at her after she drops your briefcase?

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Thank you for getting it right. :D

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Somebody ask McFadden how he affords to do his car like this...

[​IMG]

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=3627

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. pallister

pallister Guest

Somebody ask McFadden why anyone would wanna be seen in public with that monstrosity.

10. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

OK, that's the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Just another day in the life of Houston Nutt, Arkansas Football Coach.

12. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

When did jorts become cool again?

Draft saved Draft deleted