1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SEC Baseball Tourney thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Blitz, May 22, 2007.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Fresh Market would do just as good. I'm a Publix man myself. He's actually coming over here today for something. I wonder if there will be a supermarket stop.

2. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

NO-HITTER ALERT

HOOVER, Ala. (AP) -- Arkansas' Nick Schmidt has not allowed a hit to Alabama through six innings at the SEC Baseball Tournament. Arkansas leads 5-0.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

4. Rockbottom

NO-HITTER ALERT

HOOVER, Ala. (AP) -- Arkansas' Nick Schmidt has not allowed a hit to Alabama through seven innings of the SEC Baseball Tournament. Arkansas leads 6-0.

rb

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

proof positive that games like this are a great feat, but boring as hell to watch

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And a special shout out to a certain radio geek and Auburn fan boy, who works side-by-side with an Alabama fan boy and TV geek...
    We hope to make this week special for your show as you pilfer ideas from the board!!!

7. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

Is there an online radio broadcast of this tourney somewhere?

8. Rockbottom

NO-HITTER ALERT

HOOVER, Ala. (AP) -- Alabama's Brandon May led off the eighth inning with a single to left field, ending Arkansas pitcher Nick Schmidt's no-hitter.

Arkansas leads 6-0 in the top of the ninth.

YAWN.

rbh

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Might try fan sites of the individual schools... did you look on the SECsports.com?

10. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

It said they have local radio broadcasts limited to the stadium and surrounding parking lot area. I guess XM has exclusive rights to the whole thing, which sucks.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Just looked on the table for you.. sorry, only XM....

12. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

k, thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted