1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SB XLVI commercial, food, half-time, non-football thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Feb 5, 2012.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Seconded. Well done.

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

She didn't suck. And I don't care what anybody says, "Like a Prayer" is a cool effing song. And, thankfully, Madonna covered up her scary, scary arms.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm 58 minutes behind. One guess which commercial is my favorite so far.

Hint: it involves a barely clothed David Beckham. Happy early birthday to ME.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Clint Eastwood voicing an Obama 2012 commercial? Oh, wait it's a Chrysler spot.

5. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

She closed well, but whatever was going on onstage during "Music" was terrible.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Haha. I was wondering if you had reached that particular commercial break yet. His clothing line looks elegant, yet affordable.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

His "v" looks even more elegant.

8. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

It started off really weak, but got better after LMFAO. She just looked uncomfortable for the first few songs.

Oh, and it was really nice of MIA to flip everyone off. She's still bitchin' though.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Sorry to break up the fanboi lovefest, but am I the only person who noticed Madonna almost fall off the bleachers?

Also: I hate all Super Bowl halftime shows. Just not my setting at all.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I want a FIAT

11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I'm going to sound just like my mom here, but why are so many of the commercials so violent?

12. Key

Key Well-Known Member

Was that Beth Littleford in the Pepsi commercial? Kinda surprised she didn't become a star.

Draft saved Draft deleted