1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running RW/RR The Gauntlet thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jan 31, 2008.

1. This show is my guilty pleasure ...

CT is and always will be my favorite person on here ... he's one crazy ass fucker.

The Ev/Crazy chick story line is great.

Glad to see Tyler gone ... the boy lives in a little fantasy world ... I don't recognize his makeout partner? Which season was he on?

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I think Tyler was on the last Real World?

I still remember CT from the time he responded to either a PM or a post I made on the MTV message board.

Actually, I got Abram to backtrack BIG TIME after I went off on him in a PM.

Good times, those.

3. I don't like the whole teammate vs. teammate in the gauntlet setup. Maybe I'll get use to it.

But it's always a good show. Derrick (or Derek) was always my favorite because that little guy was a bulldog. But I don't think he's back this season, probably tired of losing near the end.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/52028/

It was on Page 3, so it's not your fault.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Tyler was on The Real World at least two cycles ago.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

He was asking about the guy Tyler was making out with. But I don't know who he is either.

Draft saved Draft deleted