1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running racism in America thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Scout, May 26, 2020.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There are so many problems with these two idiots.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Heh. Nothing like reading a headline and going on a rant about it without bothering to read the story. The outraged gonna outrage.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I used to work with a guy who is very progressive in his politics, but is from Mississippi and still likes to hunt and would roll his eyes at the more extreme leftist antics. He was (and still is, as much as he can) a skater and now happily lives in Portland. He always named his fantasy football teams the Punk Rock Rednecks. His custom-made logo was a Confederate flag with an anarchy symbol over it.

cyclingwriter2 and OscarMadison like this.
  4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Thanks for straightening me out. I noted the website address but then ignored the surrounding stories and the location. Admittedly trigger happy. I apologize for my post.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

It's getting harder to tell the difference.

2muchcoffeeman and qtlaw like this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

They'll claim they were just reenacting the final shootout of Beverly Hills Cop.
    [​IMG]

TowelWaver and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

it's the pink polo that sells it

luckily, Missouri allows boat shoes and open carry to the country club brunch

NRA-ILA | Missouri Gun Laws

but you can't be angry when you do it

Carrying

State law does not prohibit the open carrying of firearms, but does prohibit exhibiting “any weapon readily capable of lethal use” in an angry or threatening manner in the presence of one or more persons. Mo. Rev. Stat. § 571.030.1(4).

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

when the yolks in the eggs benedict are overcooked

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I wondered what happened to the roly-poly little bat faced girl. Do you think there are any angels in the architecture left in that house?

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The front page of the NY Post website is referring to them as "Rambozos."

These are from the inside of their home (St. Louis magazine story about their renovation from 2018). They don't strike me as people who understand subtlety. The only thing surprising after seeing that story is that he he had a semiautomatic weapon and not a catapult that launches containers of burning tar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This is probably PO-leese fault too.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

that was a terrific issue of house deplorable magazine

Draft saved Draft deleted