1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Queen Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, May 3, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

So, if I read this right... if you wore a packers jacket and were a lounge singer for a living, King Ralph COULD be a bio pic

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

I do have a Packers jacket (Hi Rosie!!) AND I have played music for a living in the long-ago past (although it was country and rock, not lounge music).

Unfortunately, even if the throne were to have somehow passed down to my grandfather, my mother was his sixth child - she had three older brothers and two older sisters. And if by some fluke it still made it to her, I have four older brothers to contend with. :-\

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

One Vision is a very underrated Queen song.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

I'm related to Washington somehow on my mother's side. She figured it out about a decade ago.

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

All hail Sir John, the royalty of SJ! :)

6. John

John Well-Known Member

Only the ladies may kneel before me.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

You could do worse than being related to me.

Not sure how, but..... :D

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Sir, yes sir! :)

9. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I'll be checking TMZ.com after the Derby for that video of the Queen wasted on mint juleps and flashing everyone at the infield.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Let's not forget the Queen of the Nile ...

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

The Queen and I passed each other somewhere in New Kent County. Granted, she was I-64 east heading to Williamsburg and I was heading west, and cops had every emergency vehicle access road blocked, so I didn't actually see her, but for a fleeting moment we shared both latitude and longitude. I don't feel different, though.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

She may have given you one of these:

[​IMG]

:)

Draft saved Draft deleted