1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Queen Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, May 3, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

The Queen is displeased with the current status of Chicago's National League Base Ball team, and walks out to give the head official what-for.

[​IMG]

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Where's her purse?

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I wonder if she's wearing a cup.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

A few years ago when I was in London, I went on a tour of Buckingham Palace (it's only open to visitors 2 months a year -- I highly recommend the tour.). Part of the tour included displays of clothes the Queen has worn at events over the years. She might have let herself go the past few years, but the Queen definitely has a good figure. She's, at most, a size 6 and has a pretty large chest. Unless that's where she's storing her spare pantyhose...

5. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Reggie Jackson said something about going to the Kentucky Derby this weekend.

6. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

One of the HD channels (Rave?) has been running one of their concerts. I'm not that much of a Queen fan, but I've caught a lot of it in bits and pieces.

Paul Rodgers still has the pipes.

When Gorby visited the States, Raisa made a stop at my favorite Mexican restaurant when they passed through town. Bought a couple of things to go and went to the airport.

I wonder if the Queen will make any unscheduled stops to meet the common folk?

7. You knew this was coming. :)

[​IMG]

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Now THAT is a queen.

I think they wear that neck stuff to hide hickies. Where are our Richmond coorespondents, can someone get in close enough to look for hickies?

9. Do that, and you don't have a neck on which to have hickies any more.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

That's what I'm talkin' about.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She's playing Lord Cornwallis in the upcoming Yorktown miniseries.

Wonder if she's going 'Slippin' tonight while in Richmond? Expect she's staying at the Hotel Jefferson or some fancy place like that.

And while she's there, go get a Sailor Sandwich at Phil's and say howdy-do to all those good Anglicans out at St. Chris.

Seriously, it would be cool if she visited St. John's Church, which I think is still standing. It's where Patrick Henry gave his "Liberty or Death" speech to the Virginia House of Burgesses 232 years ago this past March 23.

A fairly important turning point in US-GB relations, you might say.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

If you ask me, though no one did, all those idiots who stood in lines for hours to see that inbred "royalty" are fools.

Draft saved Draft deleted