1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Queen Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, May 3, 2007.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Let the photoshopping begin........Doc will have a Cubs hat on her before sundown.

2. The Queen doesn't wear panyhose or panties for that matter. Don't ask me how I know. I swore that I would never tell anyone.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Would that be the Royal Wave, then?

4. He was a great character actor and he will be missed. I'm still surprised that he married Suzanne Pleshette.

5. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Excuse me, Mrs. Queen, er...Your Majesty,

well, ya see, I spend some time on this internets message board and there was a Running Queen thread on there to commemorate descrecate your visit, and one of the regulars named 21....yes, that's correct 21, well, she wondered if you wore panty hose or had something else all together going on.

So, um, if you don't mind too terribly much, could I take a gander down yonder so I can report back?

What's that? The name of the site? Sportsjournalists.com

Oh, so you're a lurker...

6. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Running Queen thread? I never realized the Queen ran. I do know that when marathoners run the last few miles of the marathon, they are cursing the queen (well, not this one) because the distance of 26.2 miles became accepted after the Olympics in London. They changed the course so that the runners would go right by the Queen.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

8. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

The other obligatory image:

[​IMG]

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Apparently the Queen is being urged to apologise (sic) for slaughtering a whole bunch of American Indians when the colonists first arrived in Jamestown, and also for introducing the concept of slavery.

I don't think she'll do it. At least not loudly, anyway. I can maybe see her leaning in while some poor Indian child is giving her a bouquet of foxgloves, and whispering, 'So sorry about your grandmum.' But not some big mea culpa. I am sure of this.

Can we get someone over there to listen in?

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

See, she just doesn't look very sorry to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted