1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Ohio State-Florida thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

Hammer pants, perhaps I should have put on the sarcasm font. I know Tennesee and texas are both good teams. I was more responding to the "fuck this game" part of the message and retorted.

but hey, way to call me a moron. I hope you feel better about yourself.

dipshit.

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

the o dome is an awesome environment... the student section is right on top of press row, too, which makes it even more interesting, especially if you're a visiting writer

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

The O Dome is filled with Gators.....can't be awesome.

4. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

lots and lots of jean shorts

5. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Feeling better would mean I didn't feel good about myself to begin with. And yes, maybe you should learn how to use the sarcasm font.

Edited in the spirit of the holidays to apologize if that was intended as sarcasm.

6. Hammer Pants

Everyone assumes this is just a joke until they show up in Gainesville.

7. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

they could go to tennessee also and see the same thing, or alabama. just saying. and it's OK when it's girls wearing jean shorts that just cover their ass. i doubt any of you would have a problem with that.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Sweaters and scarves aren't exactly necessary.

9. Hammer Pants

I mean, any fan base in the SEC calling another's rednecks is hilariously hypocritical, but what separates the Gators fans is that they have no idea how funny they look when they say those things in jorts. And they wear more than anyone else's. That's not up for debate.

But you're right, no one complains about the ones at every campus that barely cover girls' asses. But you know we're not talking about those, right?

10. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

have you lived in multiple SEC towns to be able to compare? Not asking in a challenging way, just asking.

and yes, I know we aren't talking about girls here. we all welcome those shorts.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't know if those shorts would be welcomed on some of the women I've seen at Arkansas games... just sayin'.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

I'm tempted to make a joke about Packers cheerleaders, but I won't.

Draft saved Draft deleted