1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NIT thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I was "we" in the first minute. THEY sign the checks.
    Sleep, I'll leave those nine points in two minutes out of it because I like you so much.
    Shit, I wish we could have had that final again this year. Good luck vs. ND.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

20 points in the second half, 14 in less than five minutes. He also had six assists, two steals and only one turnover in the second half.

Yeah, that guy sucked after halftime.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

And he killed Duke last year.

Oh hi IJAG.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Hell, if I became a college team's flak, "they" would turn to "we" real quick. Especially if I got significantly more coin as a result.

5. Sleeper

Sleeper Member

Ahh, if not for Maynor, this could be Mason's third NCAA appearance in a row. Oh well.

It would have been a great game and great for the conference if VCU had made the CAA final. But I'm damn glad Mason didn't have to see your guys. Laimis Kisielus did GMU a huge favor.

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

The Doc Sadler Revolution continues!

Nebraska gets 20 wins for only the 12th time in program history. The postseason run probably ends at Ole Miss, but it's nice to see such a moribund program show signs of life.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Speaking of last year ... VCU goes from one of the biggest upsets of the tournament to this. The Curse of Moddy?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

He didn't get there in time to ruin the regular season coronation. but his bad karma was there long enough to fuck 'em up in the tourney.

Nice work Moddy. The human black cat.

9. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

It was. I also had the last 10 minutes on in the background, so my attention span wasn't too strong. I guess I'll learn to keep my mouth shut next time I watch a montage of his poor shot selection and short-side airballs from the same game in sequence.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Seriously dude...he's the player of the year in a pretty good conference and he was the reason they beat Duke last year.

And as IJAG noted, it's not like he laid a wet fart tonight.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It wasn't his fault they lost. It was Moddy's. I thought we all agreed on that.

12. Seems clear to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted