1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Week 7 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mpcincal, Oct 16, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

He probably wasn't looking where he stepped. ...

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

This Sunday, at least.

The November 4 Colts game and the December 9 Steelers game are the only games they might lose.

Strahan records his third sack of the game. Next play, Umenyiora sacks Dilfer, forces a fumble and takes it to the house. Jints up 26-7 in the third quarter.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

God the 49ers suck..

as does most of the NFL.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

He hit Schaub hit, but not in the helmet, and maybe, maybe a split-second after he released the ball. He couldn't have stopped 300 pounds of momentum at that point, and you come in with your hands up to try to deflect the pass.

Haynesworth's (admittedly deserved) reputation got him that bullshit call.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

And next up in the NYC market: Jest vs. Bungles in this week's Sucktastic Bowl!

It's a shame that I'm going out and will miss that epic.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Tom Brady is in a sick zone. I remember last week thinking it was cool he had five touchdowns, this week he has five in the first half. That is unreal.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And Bears-Redskins on Pearl Harbor Day. 73-0.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

In a little over 50 years of watching football, this may be a first, so I'm asking for help here if I'm wrong. Isn't Nolan the first NFL head coach to ever wear a beard?

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Feagles' punt is blocked out of the endzone for a safety. 49ers now trail 26-9.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I think Jeff Fisher went scruffy for a few games a year or so ago. I don't think any coach has had one for any extended time, though.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What did the Dolpins ever do to Brady? He is back out there in the second half and passing away.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm sure Feagles isn't to blame for that, for that man is the pinnacle of greatness.

Hunter Smith is right behind him.

Draft saved Draft deleted