1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Week 7 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mpcincal, Oct 16, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's true. Even a half-way decent offense would probably give the defense a little bit more time to breathe.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Patriots clinch the division with a win today??

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Not mathematically. But in every other sense, I think it was clinched a couple weeks ago.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Un-be-fucking-leivable.

There is no fucking way Haynesworth should have been flagged on that play. None.

The ridiculous wussification of the NFL pisses me off. I'm all about safety. But this is football.

5. Bellichick. What a dick.

6. I wouldn't cry if Tom Brady breaks a leg while trying to throw his seventh TD ...

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

He might.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Cam's probably hanging up the bounty bag, right now.

9. I wouldn't be surprised at that point if some Dolphin defender intentionally does it on a late hit ...

10. KP

KP Active Member

Patriots offense 6 drives, 5 touchdowns. The punt, a 58-yarder downed at the 1.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

What happened?

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And a 77-yard kick return from their special teams. I know the Dolphins are 0-6 and looking every bit at bad as a D-III school, but New England just might be unstoppable.

Draft saved Draft deleted