1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Week 6 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Trey Beamon, Oct 15, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If I can get briefly back to the 90210-jack, I'm tivoing these episodes because I never did watch them the first time around, for obvious reasons. A few thoughts:

1. Fast forward through any scene with Donna in it and you can get through the series much quicker.
    2. Hilary Swank was on the show for almost an entire season. How she escaped the curse is anyone's guess.
    3. Janet has the largest rack I've ever seen on an Asian woman.
    4. Is there a definitive list anywhere of all the shit they put Kelly through? Damn, she had to be the busiest character in the history of television.
    5. Someone brough up Kelly's date rape: She meets her rapist at the five-year reunion episode that was on today.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

OK, I went to sleep with Arizona up 20-10, right after Leinart got seeded on and coughed up the ball for a TD. I still thought, OK they'll hold on long enough.

So, what in the bloody hell happened?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Edgerrin James fumbled, it was returned for a TD. Bears held and Devin Hester returned the punt 80-plus yards for a TD. Rackers missed a game-winning, 41-yard field goal with less than a minute remaining. Game over.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

You forgot Grossman's 4th INT a couple of plays before the fumble return.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

And Dennis Green popped a vein or two...

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Unbeliveable. IF I was the owner Green would've been gone 5 minutes after the game ended. The entire staff except for the defensive coordinator.

That's pitiful. Winning 20-3 with the defensive effort of a lifetime to offset some of the worst game-management playcalling, ever. Leinart had his mojo working early and then Green handcuffed him. Horrible.

Now I'm mad, and I"m not even a Cardinals fan.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Was it rape? Or was it she had sex with the big football playing senior and expected him to love her when all he wanted was to get in her pants? I've seriously always wondered that. I seriously need a life.

The Scott Gun Kid episode is one of the most unintentionally hilarious episodes in television history. Moral of the story: If you're a cowboy hat-wearing, country music-loving geek, you should shoot yourself in the stomach.

Draft saved Draft deleted