1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Week 1 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flash, Jul 27, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And before the first ball flies I am tired of the NFL season.

Kick the fucking ball already.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey Al. Nice hair weave, you vain prick.

3. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I hate to interrupt the funkfest, but that initial post re the release of Simeon Rice reminds me that Walter Jones has been notably absent from the SeaHawks preseason due to shoulder problems. In Walter's case, it's motly just a matter of letting him avoid the exhibition baloney; but the fact that the Hawks play the Bucs in the opener gave me a little shiver when I read it.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

That fucking NFL on NBC song is going to get as tiresome as "This is our country" very quickly. I've heard it twice and I already want to rip my ears off.

EDIT: Speaking of ...

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

John Mellencamp: It wasn't enough for me to ruin the fucking baseball playoffs last year.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I've been waiting all year for Sunday night too ... and I've been here since 4:30 or so.

The Colts and Saints are sitting on the sideline right now and have been for nearly 10 minutes. It's not unlike wanting to have sex, but then you need to get a condom, you can't find it, you have to put in on ... etc.

Hello? We have players assembling for the coin toss. God wounds.

7. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

So who's gonna win this thing? Any snakes on the New Orleans plane?

8. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Hacky, you're the only one.

8:40 P.M. kickoff. There goes 11 P.M. deadlines for East Coast papers. Bravo, NFL, you thoughtless collection of dicks and dunderheads.

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Addai is down.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I am not sure why but I have a sudden urge to go out and buy a Chevy pickup truck.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's not a good way to start your Super Bowl defense.

Draft saved Draft deleted