1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

In San Diego, it is the story. And I'm sure Norv and Tomlinson are going to be questioned about him only playing in the game's first series. All of which is fair game.

My consternation is with those are making wildly stupid statements without one iota of proof.

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

ADDED a qualifier?

I had one on the whole time.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Are you naturally stupid? Or did you have money on the Chargers to win outright? Because you're acting like a damn idiot. You have no proof of anything, other than he played one series before being pulled. As Doc said, no one knows the condition of Tomlinson's knee, other than it's been called dislocated.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Either combatant in Arizona will have a better front-four pass rush than the Pats have seen all season, except once, against the Giants.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

And proving his worth, the sideline reporter is all over it.

6. Simon_Cowbell

Patriots bettors have taken a massive bath the past couple months.

7. Jimmy Johnson pouring water into a glass, wow information you could only get on FOX.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I still think the Patriots will roll in the Super Bowl.

9. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Give the Chargers credit for hanging in there with no LT. Once again though, the Pats do just enough right to win, while their opponent does just enough wrong to lose.

Will the Packers or Giants put together that kind of complete, damn near-perfect effort? Because that's what it's clearly going to take to knock these guys off.

10. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Are you LT's girlfriend? I don't think she could make as many excuses for him as you did in the last hour.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Despite what Eli has done in the last month or so, I think the Packers would have a better chance just because Favre would be more apt to handle the pressure than Eli.

12. Jar of Flies

Jar of Flies Member

Oh great. We can look forward to hearing Mercury Fucking Morris over the next two weeks.

Hey Mercury, go buy that tuxedo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.